boys with collarbones (✿◠‿◠)
boys with clavicles (◕‿◕✿)
boys with spines (｡♥‿♥｡)
boys with patellas (≧◡≦)
boys with phalanges (◑‿◐)
boys with thoracic vertebrae (✿ ♥‿♥)
guys can you imagine if james potter neville longbottomed during puberty and came back 3rd year and lily’s like no i wasn’t ready
Jack is hardcore as fuck
scare me like one of your french girls
For money money, the most interesting thing about this confrontation is how completely it inverts the final scenes of a typical Disney film. In most cases, the hero is physically and/or supernaturally outmatched, and triumphs through determination and ingenuity; here, the villain spends the the whole fight running scared, while the protagonist casually no-sells everything that’s thrown at him. And there’s no ironic Disney Death keeping the protagonist’s hands clean, either. Jack just straight-up murders Oogie with malice aforethought while Oogie is running away - and by having Santa Claus himself strike the final blow, the film legitimises Jack’s killing of Oogie as the morally correct course of action.
You don’t fuck around with the motherfucking pumpkin king
AU: Dean Winchester has a thing for awkward tax accountants and picks one named Castiel up in a bar.
REBLOG: go to your blog and click the egg to see what hatches
I got Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sonic the fucking Hedgehog.
Maybe I cracked the egg too fast.
I got Isabelle from animal crossing :o
I got Rogue Titan gettin’ krunk. I was not disappointed.
OH MY GOD I GOD EREN IN TITAN FORM TWERKING
hey, so are we on a “tu” basis or are we still pretty “vous”
imagine imagine dragons imagining dragons
The fact that this is grammatically correct kills me
Imagine dragons imagining imagine dragons
imagine dragons imagining imagine dragons imagining dragons.
Imagine Imagine Dragons imagining Imagine Dragons imagining “Dragons” dragons.
A megalodon tooth stuck in a whale vertebrae.
this is the most badass fossil in existence
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
sadly it was canceled after two seasons (which made my mon and i very upset) but its still a great and wonderful show and yalls should watch it
plus it stars Lee Pace aka King Eyebrow Elf as Ned so yeah I’m surprised Tumblr hasn’t glommed onto this show already
Wait the guy who did this does Hannibal? I may need to give that show a try now
This show is more like what I imagined live action Phoenix Wright to be than what the live action Phoenix Wright movie actually was. Just super campy, bright, saturated “noir” detective stories with really outlandish, cartoony characters and crimes.
A gem of a show, I highly recommend it for a light comedy.
WARNING, WARNING: THIS SHOW WILL MAKE YOU WANT SOME PIE. SO MUCH PIE. SO MUCH.
Seriously when it was still airing my friends and I gave up resisting and just baked a pie every week and watched the show together. It is one of my fondest memories. ^_^
I’m so sorry
gif credit [x]
this is appropriate don’t apologize
I just fell off my bed and I can’t stop laughing. jfc